When you register for our newsletter, we ask for your first and last name and email address.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
We use collected information for the following general purposes: to share information and resources with you, to notify you of upcoming events and workshops, to distribute the latest information to you on our products & services. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who sign up for our newsletter, communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service. The information we collect is not shared with other organizations, except to when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if our company is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, we will notify you before information about you is shared.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run YogaVista.com. DISCLOSURE: We may disclose personally identifiable information to authorities, under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service. CHANGES: We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your betterbalanceinlife.com account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If our DVDs do not meet your needs, we will glady refund you – no questions asked. Just return the DVD within 30 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling.
- Our DVD products are shipped in a padded envelope for safe transit. Our Training Manuals can be purchased in binders, on CD or can be downloaded from our website.
- You order will be shipped within 5-7 business days via domestic mail service (U.S. Postal Service First Class) and international postal service for non-US locations.
- We ship on a global basis.
- We have a flat rate of $5.00 for US domestic shipping and handling, and $14.00 for international shipping and handling.
Workshop Refund Policy
- A partial tuition refund of 75% (plus a $25 administrative fee) is available up until the workshop begins.
- No refunds are granted after the workshop begins.
- If workshop is cancelled, full refunds will be given.